Environmental Health

If you have any queries regarding Environmental health matters or building applications please contact Mr. Julian Goldacre on 08 9061 1377/0409 770 824 or eho@brucerock.wa.gov.au

Written complaints are required for issues relating to dogs barking and neighbour concerns. The Shire can provide assistance with complaints and concerns relating to health, public health, town planning and general matters.